Life saving surgery was performed on a man who swallowed a Nokia 3310

06. 09. 2021 Monday / By: Robert Denes / Generic / Exact time: BST / Print this page

The doctor who performed the surgery was most afraid of the battery exploding in his stomach. The 33-year-old man managed to swallow a Nokia 3310 phone, which was said to be an early 2000s model made by the former Finnish company. In the early 2000s, the Nokia 3310 and 3410 were real popular phones, so the older generation will surely remember them all well.

The doctor who performed the surgery was most afraid of the battery exploding in his stomach. The 33-year-old man managed to swallow a Nokia 3310 phone, which was said to be an early 2000s model made by the former Finnish company. In the early 2000s, the Nokia 3310 and 3410 were real popular phones, so the older generation will surely remember them all well.

Prender Hospital doctor Skender Telaku told the media said: After going through one of the most bizarre operations of his career, Telaku told local media, "They called a patient who swallowed an object, and after we did the test, we noticed that the phone was torn into three parts."

He added: "Of all the components, the battery occupied us the most because it could potentially explode in a man's stomach." Yes, it seems important to remove.

Eventually, within more than two hours of the procedure, the device was removed from the man's body, exactly as it was inserted: through his mouth.


Video

Via Link

Phone

+44

Address

Canning Town, Barking Road
London E13 8EQ
United Kingdom